Dive deeper into the true art of yoga teachings and philosophy, join 200-hour Transformative Yoga Teacher Training with Asha Yoga Bali at the beautiful Lovina, Bali.
Deepen your courting along with your yoga exercise, build a day by day exercise of asana, pranayama, and meditation, benefit the talent set you will need to teach others in Transformative 200-hour Yoga teacher Training Course.
You’ll emerge with a broader expertise in Vinyasa, yoga philosophy, pranayama, and meditation. If you live and breathe the yogi way of life, you will be mind blown with the scenic location that is close to the beach, only 50 meters with calmer waves, serene black-sand shores, thrills in the offing, a nightlife scene, and watch dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Intensive study on learning yoga philosophy and the art of teaching
- 200-hour Hatha Vinyasa Internationally accredited Yoga Alliance official certificate
- Practice and share the experience with certified and professional Yoga Practitioners
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary Healthy Vegan/Vegetarian lunch and Dinner
- 24 nights accommodation in the beautiful Bali.
- Deeply Transformative inner journey
25 days with instruction in English
Spoken languages: English
The maximum participants in the group is 20
Airport transfer included: Ngurah Rai (Bali) International Airport
- Multilingual staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Close to the beach
During this training program, you will be staying at My Lovina Hotel located at private quite area near Lovina beach, one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali. The villa is just 5 minute walk from the beach. You may find complex of art shops, boutiques and restaurants nearby.
- 24 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers pick and drop
- Balinese Massage
- Ceremony at Bali Water Temple, opening and closing ceremony
- Daily workshops
- Delicious breakfasts
- Complimentary Local Healthy Vegan/Vegetarian lunch and dinner
- In-depth yoga philosophy classes
- Manual books
- Meditation and breathwork
- Morning and evening yoga asana practice
- Sanskrit mantras
- Unlimited purified drinking water
- Yoga Alliance 200-hour certificate upon successful completion
What’s not included
- Other activities and day tours
- Personal expenses
How to get there
- Arrival By Plane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to the airport is included. Asha Yoga team will pick you up from the airport.
The training package includes breakfast with complimentary lunch and dinner during the course except on the day off. Unlimited drinking water will also be provided. The food caters for a vegetarian and Vegan option.
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S) ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR: