- Practice and share the experience with certified and professional yoga practitioners
- Affords deep personal exercise
- Intensive learning of yoga philosophy
- Eligible to register with Yoga Alliance upon completion
- Complimentary healthy lunch and dinner
- 24 nights accommodation in Bona-petitte guesthouse
- Daily breakfast
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Environmentally friendly
- Meditation garden
- Smoke-free property
- Special menu request
- Yoga studio
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Parking lot
- Tour assistance
- Wireless internet
During the training, you will stay at Bona-pettite guesthouse and / or Little Tree Guesthouse Set in the harmonious surroundings of rice field and cornfield plantation with a wonderful variety of accommodation with garden, cornfield and pool views to suit your individual needs, from a private rooms, twin shared rooms and mixed dormitory room. They provide free Wi-Fi, desk and a TV, offering a private and/or shared bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries. All units have cabinets. Sit back relax and enjoy the ambience of the outdoor pool to swimming, sunbathing and enjoy fresh coconut. We also have a traditional sauna.
- Deep yoga history and philosophy
- Mudras, bandhas and pranayama
- The art of teaching
- Yoga ethics and morality
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Helps you to understand postures, their true alignment and the anatomy involved in each pose
- Deepen your concentration and improve your focus
- Heightened awareness leads to personal growth
- Increasing your capacity to hold asana and at the same time focus on your breath and remain mindful
- Give you a chance to heal and to train for the change that you seek and which will be joyous for you.
- Having a deeper sense of compassion and more meaningful relationships because you will have learned to have empathy for all human beings.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- An internationally recognized yoga teacher certification
- Give you a really deep understanding of yoga philosophy
- Deepen your yoga practice and take it to the next level
- Connect With Your True Self In A Deeper Way
- Life style and ethics for a yoga practitioner and teacher
Bona-pettite and Little Tree guesthouse located in Gianyar on the lust green rice field with a beautiful view of both sunset and sunrise. Only takes 45 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes to the famous tourist destination of Ubud and 10 minutes from the beach. Relax your mind, body, and soul with staying in Bona-pettite guesthouse and make your holidays become completely unforgettable moment ever.
- Keramas beach surfing spot – 10 minutes
- Tegenungan Waterfall – 10 minutes
- Bali Safari and Marine Park – 10 minutes
- Bali Zoo – 15 minutes
- Ubud art location – 25 minutes
- Butterfly Park – 8 minutes
- Tirtha Empul Temple – 30 minutes
- Bali Bird Park – 20 minutes
- Bali Paulina – 37 minutes
- Goa Gajah – 15 minutes
- Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) – 45 minutes
You will be served healthy and vegan meals daily. Asha Yoga Bali prepares healthy and delicious food, as well as shares ideas while cooking in a eco-friendly environment. You will enjoy lots of fresh vegetables, salads, fresh fruits, juices, and so much more.
Please note that the food is Local Balinese vegetarian/vegan which is served with love. If you have any allergic please let them know.
The following meals are included:
The following drinks are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- 24 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers pick up and drop off
- Balinese healing massage
- Ceremony at Bali Water Temple, opening and closing ceremony
- Daily workshops
- All meals
- In-depth yoga philosophy classes
- Manual books
- Meditation and breathwork
- Morning and evening yoga asana practice
- Sanskrit mantras
- Unlimited purified drinking water
- 200-hour certificate to register with Yoga Alliance upon successful completion
What’s not included
- Flight tickets
- Other activities and day tours
- Personal expenses
ARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to the airport is included. Asha Yoga will pick you up from the airport.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 90 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.